Professional Dental Services Menu in Draper
Having straight, white teeth and great oral health is easy when you visit Professional Dental in Draper, Utah. Our licensed and certified doctors work carefully with our excellent team of dental and orthodontic hygienists to make your visit fast and worry-free. Read more about our services:
- Dental Emergencies – Major tooth and jaw injuries are most common in toddlers and pre-adolescents, but also happen to adults. Emergency dentistry can be needed in the case of sporting injuries, toothaches, trauma, infections, and more. If you or your child have a tooth knocked out or pushed into the jawbone, or if a tooth has been misaligned, call us right away. Emergency dental procedures are most successful if completed within an hour.
- Dental Extractions – There are a variety of reasons you may need to have a tooth removed. Call for an appointment today.
- Dental Implants – When you have missing teeth but want to avoid dental bridges, ask us about dental implants. These use titanium, which fuses to the jaw bone. These implants are considered a long-term solution.
- Dental Restorations – Our restoration services include cavities, abscesses or other conditions that require bridges or crowns. Treatments are also available for cosmetic treatments such as veneers and restorative implants in our Draper, Utah, location.
- Invisalign – Perfectly aligned teeth are great, but braces can be no fun. Invisalign is an invisible answer for orthodontic woes. It uses special trays rather than metal braces. These are removable for important occasions. We offer a free consultation and free orthodontic X-rays for prospective Invisalign patients.
- Orthodontics – Straightening teeth can be a good choice whether you want to look good or for functional reasons, or both. About a third of all orthodontic patients are adults.
- Root Canals – These can be required when you have abscesses (pimples) on your gums, temperature-related pain, toothaches, tenderness and swelling or general sensitivity. During these procedures in our Draper, Utah, offices, our dental team will make sure pulp, nerves, bacteria and decay are removed and then fill in the hole with medicated dental materials. Without root canals, removal would be required. These procedures are often a permanent solution.
- Routine Dental Care – This includes 6-month checkups, teeth polishing and radiographs and, if necessary, periodontal cleanings examination of existing restorations, examinations for tooth decay, oral cancer screening, and oral hygiene recommendations.