Our Herriman Clinic
Achieving a beautiful, healthy smile is simple when you visit our clinic in Herriman, Utah. Our caring, courteous staff’s major goal is to make your visit as quick and painless as possible. We offer the following services:
- Routine Care – This includes regular exams, teeth cleanings and radiographs and, if necessary, periodontal cleanings and examinations of tooth decay and restorations, diet and hygiene advice and oral cancer checks.
- Root Canals – These can be required when you have an abscess, tooth pain from heat or cold, aching teeth and jaws, swelling or tenderness or general sensitivity. During these procedures in our Herriman, Utah, offices, we will make sure pulp, nerves, bacteria and decay are removed and then fill the space with medicated materials. Often, without this procedure, tooth extraction would be necessary. These procedures are usually lasts a lifetime.
- Mouth Restorations – You might need dental restoration in the form of simple cavities, new crowns and bridges, root canals and tooth extractions. We also offer cosmetic treatments such as veneers and restorative implants in our Herriman, Utah, location.
- Orthodontics – You may want straighter teeth for cosmetic reasons or function, or both. Almost 30 percent of our orthodontics patients are adults.
- Implants – This functional and cosmetic alternative to bridges uses titanium, which fuses to the jaw bone for stability.
- Dental Extractions – There are a variety of reasons you may need to have a tooth removed. Call for more information and to set up an appointment.
- Emergency Procedures – Serious tooth injuries are most common in toddlers and pre-adolescents, but also happen to adults. Emergency procedures can be required in the case of sporting injuries, toothaches, trauma, infections, and more. If you or your child have a tooth knocked out or pushed into the jawbone, or if a tooth has been pushed out of normal alignment, contact our offices immediately. It’s best to start work within an hour.
- Invisalign – A straight smile is nice to have, but who wants a mouth full of metal? Invisalign is a no-metal, custom-made solution for orthodontic woes. It uses personal tooth alignment trays as an alternative to metal braces. These can be taken out. We offer free orthodontic X-rays and consultations for all interested patients.