Services Available at our Union Park Location
If you need routine checkups, oral surgery, orthodontics or other services in Union Park, Utah, look no further. Our professionals work carefully with our excellent staff to make your visit as quick and painless as possible. The following services are available at our offices:
- Routine Care – This includes regular exams, teeth cleanings and radiographs and, if necessary, periodontal cleanings and examinations of tooth decay and restorations, diet and hygiene advice and oral cancer checks.
- Root Canals – These can be required when you have abscesses (pimples) on your gums, heat or cold sensitivity, aching teeth and jaws, tenderness and swelling or sensitivity that causes trouble eating our speaking. During these procedures in our Murray, Utah, offices, our team will take out pulp, nerves, bacteria and decay and then fill in the space carefully.
- Orthodontics – Straightening teeth can be smart whether you want to look good or for functional reasons, or both. About a third of our orthodontic patients are adults.
- Dental Restorations – Our restoration services include cavities, abscesses or other conditions that require bridges or crowns. Treatments are also available for cosmetic treatments such as veneers and restorative implants in our Murray, Utah, location.
- Tooth Extractions – Pulling teeth requires expert technique and adequate aftercare. Call for an appointment today.
- Implants – This functional and cosmetic alternative to bridges uses titanium, which fuses to the jaw bone to stay put.
- Invisalign – Perfectly aligned teeth are nice to have, but who wants a mouth full of metal? Invisalign is a metal-free solution to most orthodontic problems. It uses personal tooth alignment trays instead of braces. These are removable. We offer a free consultation and free orthodontic X-rays for prospective Invisalign patients.
- Emergencies – Serious oral injuries are most common in toddlers and pre-adolescents, but also occur in adulthood. Emergency procedures can be required in the case of sporting injuries, toothaches, trauma, infections, and more. If you or your child have a tooth knocked out or pushed into the jawbone, or if a tooth has been pushed out of normal alignment, contact our offices immediately. Emergency procedures are most effective if completed within an hour.