Services Available at Professional Dental in South Jordan
If you need dental checkups, oral surgery, orthodontics or other services in South Jordan, Utah, Professional Dental is ready to help. Our licensed and certified dentists work seamlessly with our caring, courteous staff of dental and orthodontic hygienists to make your visit fast and worry-free. We offer the following services:
- Routine Dental Care – This includes 6-month checkups, teeth cleanings and X-Rays and, if necessary, periodontal cleanings and examinations of tooth decay and restorations, diet and hygiene advice and oral cancer checks.
- Root Canals – These can become necessary when you have abscesses (pimples) on your gums, tooth pain from heat or cold, aching teeth and jaws, tenderness and swelling or sensitivity that causes trouble eating our speaking. During these procedures in our South Jordan, Utah, offices, we will make sure pulp, nerves, bacteria and decay are removed and then add a medical-grade filling. Often, without this procedure, tooth extraction would be required. This procedure usually lasts a lifetime.
- Dental Restorations – You might need dental restoration in the form of simple cavities, new crowns and bridges, root canals and tooth extractions. Treatments are also available for restorative implants and veneers in our South Jordan, Utah, location.
- Orthodontics – Straightening teeth can be wise whether you want to look good or for functional reasons, or both. About a third of all orthodontics patients are adults.
- Dental Implants – When you have missing teeth but don’t want the pain and trouble of dental bridges, consider dental implants. These use titanium to fuse directly to the jaw bone. These implants are considered a permanent solution.
- Dental Extractions – You may need to have your teeth pulled in many circumstances. Call for more information and to set up an appointment.
- Dental Emergencies – Major tooth and jaw injuries are most common in toddlers and pre-teens, but also happen to adults. Emergency dental work can be needed in the case of sporting injuries, toothaches, trauma, infections, and more. If you or your child have a tooth knocked out or pushed into the jawbone, or if a tooth has been pushed out of normal alignment, contact our offices immediately. It’s best to start work within an hour.
- Invisalign – A straight smile is wonderful, but the thought of braces may be intimidating. Invisalign is a no-metal, custom-made solution for orthodontic woes. It uses special trays as an alternative to metal braces. These are removable. We offer free orthodontic X-rays and consultations for prospective Invisalign patients.