Professional Dental Service Menu in Payson
Achieving a beautiful, healthy smile is easy when you visit Professional Dental in Payson, Utah. Our licensed and certified doctors work carefully with our excellent team of dental and orthodontic technicians to make your visit short and comfortable. We offer the following services:
- Dental Emergencies – Major tooth and jaw injuries are most common in toddlers and pre-adolescents, but also happen to adults. Emergency dentistry can be necessary if you have severe pain or have had an injury. If you or your child have had an injury that might have affected the teeth, call us right away. Emergency dental procedures are most successful if completed within an hour.
- Dental Extractions – Pulling teeth requires expert technique and adequate aftercare. Let us help. Call today.
- Dental Implants – When you have missing a tooth but don’t want the pain and trouble of dental bridges, think about getting dental implants. These use titanium, which fuses to the jaw bone. Dental implants are considered a permanent solution.
- Dental Restorations – Our restoration services include cavity filling, crown placement, bridges, extractions and root canals . We also offer restorative implants and veneers in our Payson, Utah, location.
- Invisalign – Straight teeth are wonderful, but braces can be no fun. Invisalign is a no-metal, custom-made solution for orthodontic woes. It uses special trays as an alternative to metal braces. These are removable. We offer free orthodontic X-rays and consultations for anyone interested.
- Orthodontics – Straightening teeth can be a good choice whether you want to look good or for functional reasons, or both. Almost 30 percent of our orthodontic patients are adults.
- Root Canals – These can be required when you have abscesses (pimples) on your gums, temperature-related pain, aching teeth and jaws, swelling or tenderness or sensitivity that causes trouble eating our speaking. During these procedures in our Payson, Utah, offices, our dental team will take out pulp, nerves, bacteria and decay and then add a filling of medicated dental materials. Without root canals, tooth removal would be necessary. These procedures are often a permanent solution.
- Routine Dental Care – This includes regular exams, teeth cleanings and X-Rays and, if necessary, periodontal cleanings examination of existing restorations, examinations for tooth decay, oral cancer screening, and oral hygiene recommendations.
Contact our Payson offices today to schedule an appointment.