West Valley City Dental Services
Having straight, white teeth and great oral health is a breeze when you visit Professional Dental in West Valley City, Utah. Our expert dentists work seamlessly with our caring, courteous staff of dental and orthodontic professionals to make your visit short and comfortable. The following services are available at our offices:
- Routine Dental Care – This includes 6-month checkups, teeth polishing and radiographs and, if necessary, periodontal cleanings, examination of existing restorations, examinations for tooth decay, oral cancer screening, and oral hygiene recommendations.
- Root Canals – These can be required when you have abscesses (pimples) on your gums, temperature-related pain, aching teeth and jaws, tenderness and swelling or tooth sensitivity. This procedure is often a permanent solution.
- Orthodontics – You may want straighter teeth to look good or for functional reasons, or both. About a third of our orthodontics patients are adults.
- Dental Restorations – Our restoration services include cavity filling, crown placement, extractions, bridges, and root canals. Treatments are also available for restorative implants and veneers in our West Valley City, Utah, offices.
- Dental Extractions – You may need to have your teeth pulled in many circumstances. Let us help. Call today.
- Dental Implants – This functional and cosmetic alternative to bridges is made of titanium, which fuses to the jaw bone for stability.
- Invisalign – Straight teeth are nice to have, but the thought of braces may be intimidating. Invisalign is a no-metal, custom-made solution to the problem. It uses personal tooth alignment trays rather than metal braces. We offer a free consultation and free orthodontic X-rays for anyone interested.
- Dental Emergencies – Major tooth and jaw injuries occur most often in children and toddlers, but also happen to adults. Emergency procedures can be required in the case of sporting injuries, toothaches, trauma, infections, and more. If you or your child have a tooth knocked out or pushed into the jawbone, or if a tooth has been pushed out of normal alignment, contact our offices immediately. Emergency dental procedures are most successful if completed within an hour.